Wednesday, 1 June 2016
Egg Free Pancakes
I have another great recipe for everyone with an egg allergy. I absolutely love pancakes and have to make them often not just for pancake day. Ok so its not the best looking pancake but its all about the taste and believe me when I say you wont be disappointed.
1. 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
2. 1 Tbsp of baking powder
3. 1 Tbsp of sugar
4. 1/4 tsp of salt
5. 1 Cup of non-fat or 1% fat milk
6. 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil
7. 2 Tbsp of water
1. mix together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a bowl.
2. Add the milk, oil and water to the dry ingredients.
3. Stir until the lumps are gone.
4. Lightly spray a large frying pan over a medium heat.
5. Pour some mixture into the pan.
6. The pancakes are ready to turn when the top is bubbly all over and the edges begin to appear dry fry until both sides are brown and dry.
Fill with whatever suits your taste buds and enjoy.
If you do make one tell me what you think?